Tuesday, May 30, 2006

fishing and buying clients at Lakewood!!

Hope everyone had a great memorial day week-end. After having people over for lunch on Sunday, I met a new client and looked at some houses. After talking further with them, they too are wanting lakefront in Lakewood. They plan to move here from Illinois in next 2-3 months.

I also got another client today (online) who also wants lakefront. That makes 3 clients in last 5 days that want to live at lakewood. There has never been a better time to sell your home in lakewood.

My family and I also returned to "our fishing hole" at lakewood late Sunday afternoon. We caught about 30 of the biggest bluegill I have ever seen. We threw them back because it appears that the bream are spawning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike, Great Blog! I am a Lakewood property owner and I am glad we got our place when we did three years ago. One thing that I would share with potential buyers is when evaluating a home in Lakewood, check the foundation! Most of the homes are sound but a few have foundation problems that are expensive to fix.