Monday, May 15, 2006

Lakefront listing needed immediately and great fishing at Lakewood!

I have my lakefront clients coming in on the 20th of this month and we need waterfront homes to view for possible purchase. If you live on the water or know someone that lives on the water who is thinking about selling their home, please call me immediately to set up a showing. It is true that I am looking for listings on the water but right now I am looking for lakefront homes to show my clients this weekend. If you would consider a 1 day listing in order for me to show your home this weekend, please call me at the office 285-2277 or on my cell 589-7841.

I also wanted to share with my readers about fishing at Lakewood this past Saturday afternoon. We have some very good friends James and Donna that I sold a home in lakewood to about 2 years ago. They live on Elm Lane on one of the smaller lakes. They just built a brand new fishing pier and have been asking us(my wife, myself and my two daughters) to come over and fish off the new dock. We picked up some worms and got over there about 4:30. I got the girls rigged up for crappie and bream and I then rigged up for bass.

As I fished with the plastic frog for bass, they started catching big bream. All three girls were catching them and I did not have time to fish as I was taking them off the hook. All these fish were coming out of the same 10' diameter area. I finally changed to fishing for bream also and got in on the fun. We had a great time and took home 21 really big bream(threw back several smaller ones).I cannot wait to go back and catch some more.

No comments: