Thursday, December 28, 2006

(2) Dyersburg Tennessee lakefront properties



It has been a while since my last post but I wanted to update my readers on lakefront properties currently available here in the Dyersburg area. First of all, there has been no new listings at Lakewood and no changes that I am aware of on the few listings that are active at Lakewood.


There is however, two listings at the "Farms" that are waterfront that we need to discuss.

Both of these listings are on Fairway Drive and both have a very beautiful lake behind them.


This first listing is a home that my father-in-law and I built in 1999. We spared no expense and made sure that the view of the lake was maximized in every room. The address for this home is 2026 Fairway Drive. The heated sq feet(according to my blueprints) is 2715'. There are 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. We installed lots of ceramic tile and hardwood and very beautiful cabinets and vanities. The list price for this home is currently $239,900. I am very proud of this home and know whoever I sell it to will be very happy with the quality and lake view. When I was a little boy, I used to fish in this lake and I remember catching a 5 pound bass from this lake. It is still stocked with bream, bass and catfish.


The next listing is at 1978 Fairway. This home was built by an acquaintance of mine also in 1999. It is a 4 bedroom 2 bath home with a bedroom and bath upstairs. There is lots of light colored hardwood in this home and it too has a great view(both homes on waterfront lots)

This home is priced at $249,900.


Both of these are very nice homes but I have to say here that the home at 2026 Fairway is a great buy at $239,900. Just down this street in newer part of the "Farms", new homes are selling for over $100 a foot (heated area). If you are ready for a lakefront home in Tennessee,
call me at 731-589-7841 and we can get started.


No comments: