Friday, January 12, 2007

new lakefront or riverfront client

I have an Arizona customer that called yesterday looking for riverfront property. I told him we do not have much riverfront property here in west Tennessee. I told him that we do sell lakefront properties here in the Dyersburg Tennessee area. What he is looking for is either a house already constructed or land that is waterfront without close neighbors.

If any of you lakewood residents are reading this and you do have a desire to sell your property, please let me know asap. This customer has sold his home and is staying here in the west Tennessee area with relatives so I call him a motivated buyer!

If any of you realtors from middle or east Tennessee are reading this and you have riverfront property, please call me asap. this customer said anywhere in Tennessee would be ok as long as he loves the view of the water. My toll free number is 800-896-8016. (Mike Frazier)

No comments: