Monday, July 10, 2006

Lot under contract and Florida people moving!!!

Just wanted to update my readers about a lot that I just put under a sales contract. My #4 lot pick- 1.83 acres on Oakridge is closing within 30 days from today. I will not be able to share the specifics until after closing.

Also, just an observation about Florida callers and Florida clients. The activity from the Florida folks has slowed down somewhat. I believe this is because the hurricanes have slowed down. I will make a prediction that lakefront activity from Florida customers will increase immediately following the next Florida hurricane. Hopefully this is a change in weather pattern and the hurricanes will significantly decrease in numbers and intensity.

If you are thinking of selling your home or lot in Lakewood, please call me to get the information on this blog. as you can see, there is not much for sale right now in Lakewood so your property would really stand out to our readers and potential buyers. E-mail me on my blackberry and I will get right back to you. carousel@nextel.blackberry.net

No comments: