Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My New Lakewood Clients Arriving Later Today

One of my favorite places to sell homes is in Lakewood. Because I am so passionate about the Lakewood community, I believe some of that rubs off on my clients.

The clients coming today are moving here from Paraguay. I have a couple of houses I plan to show them in Lakewood but we have room to see some more. Although I would prefer that they live on one of the lakes, it is not on their required list below.

Here is what they really need:

Heated and cooled sq footage 2500' or more
2-3 bathrooms
4 or more bedroom or 3 bedroom with bonus room
2 car garage
additional room for parking just outside of the house
price from $175,000-$245,000
open floor plan
bonus room or office a must

They also told me a safe neighborhood but all of you residents already know all of Lakewood is a safe neighborhood.

If you live in the Dyersburg,Tennessee Lakewood community and are considering selling your home please let me know. I can be reached at 731-589-7841.

No comments: