Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Lakewood Clients Ended up Buying In Town

Thank-you to all you Lakewood owners who called about or allowed my clients and I to view your home in the Lakewood community near Dyersburg,Tn. These clients finally made a decision to buy in Dyersburg instead of in Lakewood.

Of course you know which direction I was trying to steer them; Lakewood. They did have a difficult decision and there are 2 houses at Lakewood right now that they would have made offers on if the Dyersburg deal had not worked out.

If you live in Lakewood and are considering selling your home, this spring period may just be your best chance to sell. Or if you are relocating for work to the Dyersburg,Tn area and want to live in a peaceful atmosphere on or near the water then Lakewood is your ticket.

I can be reached at (Mike Frazier,Lakewood Realtor,731-589-7841).

No comments: