Friday, March 23, 2007

Lakewood updates!


Just wanted to update our readers on what is happening in Lakewood.
First of all, in our last post we mentioned the two lots on Elm Lane selling. Those lots have now been cleared of trees and are being prepared for a very very very nice home.

The home I mentioned on Juniper now has a contract. Folks, almost at quick as property is listed at lakewood(if listed at reasonable price),they are selling.
There is still another property listed that we mentioned in an earlier post that is located at 460 Oak Ridge Road. This home(in picture above) is listed by one of my good friends. I did some research on this home and it does have lake frontage but the lake is a good distance behind the house and hidden by trees.I have to say that I really like this house. It is really layed out well and my favorite part is the workshop in the basement. I predict that this home will get a contract soon. Call me to view this home before it gets away. Mike 800-896-8016 cell 731-589-7841

No comments: