Monday, March 19, 2007

Fishing is great at Lakewood and two lots purchased!




Yesterday,I took my wife and two little girls to our friend's house on Elm Lane in Lakewood. We took our rod and reels,cane pole, and worms and fished off their boat dock.Boy did we catch the fish. My two daughters Lauren and Erin started catching bream one after another. My wife(Gail) caught a nice catfish. Then our host, James caught a very nice crappie. We must have caught a total of about 50 fish including several little bass that we threw back. James and I cleaned fish last night and we are planning a fish fry tonight.

I mentioned in one of my last posts about selling two lots at lakewood. I can now tell you those two lots were across the street from where I was fishing yesterday.
The total paid for both lots was $33,500. They have somewhere between 300 and 400 feet of lake frontage.After looking at their proposed plans, I expect construction costs to exceed $500,000.

Lakewood is so peaceful and relaxing and just a great place to live. If you are thinking of buying Tennessee lakefront property you will not find a better place than Lakewood. And, if you live in Lakewood and are thinking of selling, there has never been a better time to sell your property. Call me today to buy or sell in Lakewood. Mike 731-589-7841

No comments: