Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Dyersburglakewood.com Is My Domain Name For Lakewood Blog

Dyersburglakewood.com is one of my domain names pointing to this Lakewood blog/website. My other domain name is tennesseelakefrontproperties.com. I use that last domain name to attract people from out of state who are looking to move and live on a lake in Tennessee.

In case you residents in Lakewood have not noticed, there are lots of people interested in relocating to Dyersburg's Lakewood community. I have talked to 2 different families in the last 2 days who called on my sign at 40 Redwood Lane. BTW, that one is closing at the end of December.

I know I keep saying this but it is true: There has never been a better time to put your Lakewood house on the market. I have 2 or 3 different clients just waiting for the right house to hit the market in Lakewood and I am sure some of the other top Dyersburg Realtors besides myself do as well.

My direct number is 731-589-7841 if you wish to purchase or sell in Lakewood.

No comments: