Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dyersburg's Lakewood Blog Is Being Read

Today a young lady stopped me at Walmart to tell me that she loves my Dyersburg Lakewood blog. Actually she and her husband are looking to purchase a home in Lakewood. She told me they are looking for a house on the water with 3 bedrooms and at least 2 baths. They want to be in the $160,000 price range.
She told me that her mom found my blog and called her and she has been reading and watching for new listings about everyday. I bet she reads this post!

Also do not forget that last family I mentioned looking for a 4+ bedrooms preferable on the water and garage parking not in the basement.

The family that was looking in Lakewood up to $350,000 is now under contract to purchase(but not in Lakewood).

As you can see demand is picking up for Dyersburg Lakewood homes and this usually means rising home prices.Can I hear an amen from you Lakewood residents?

No comments: