Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chicago family looking to relocate to Lakewood near Dyersburg,Tn.

A few days ago, I spent the whole day with a family from Chicago. Their daughter is going to college near St. Louis and they want to be within 2-3 hours of her.

I got a call from Ed about 3 weeks ago and he told me he was watching our video about Lakewood(a button for that is located over on the right side of Lakewood blog).

Ed told me he really liked what he was watching and he and his wife decided that they want to retire to Lakewood and live "on the water's edge".

We looked at several homes and they really liked one but they told me to keep my eyes open for others that might be just what they are looking for.

Here is their perfect retirement home at Lakewood:

1. one level
2. walk out basement
3. preferable brick but would consider others
4.on the water(a must)
5. a split floor plan where mother in law could stay with them
6. a dock a real plus
7. 2000-3000 heated and cooled living area
8. no close neighbors(semi secluded)
9. on one of the two biggest lakes
10. available by September 1st

If you live in Lakewood and would consider selling your home to Ed and his wife, please give me a call.

No comments: