Tuesday, September 11, 2007

no new lakefront listings

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back with an update. For the last two months there has been no new "lakewood" listings to tell you about. For the last 6 months, there has been no new "lakefront" listings(homes or lots) to discuss for you online.

I assume that all the lakefront homeowners in Lakewood are content to stay right where they are. We do have some homeowners relocating out of Lakewood(not lakefront) that we have already discussed in previous posts.

If you are a homeowner(lakefront especially)in "Lakewood" and are considering relocating, please give us a call. We have several inquiries each week from people looking for lakefront properties. I had an e-mail inquiry just this morning asking me where Lakewood is located and asking specific information about the lakes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll get more lakefronts one of these days, but I'm sure it can be frustrating to have to play the waiting game!