Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tennessee lakefront property lots

Just wanted to tell our readers that I worked with a Florida couple 2 days ago looking for a home in Lakewood. They told me they fell in love with Lakewood and after reading through this blog(several posts) they were hooked. Because of slim pickings on listed homes in lakewood, they asked to look at building lots.

They liked one of the lots I showed them and we wrote the offer. They asked me who owned a lot close by this lot and I told them I would research it. Fifteen minutes later I called the owner of that(not for sale lot) and we negotiated the purchase of that lot. In just a few days, they will be the proud owners of two lakefront properties.

I hope to return in a few days with more information on other lakefront properties for sale in Lakewood.

No comments: