Friday, February 17, 2006

new blog for Lakewood Community!!

I have decided to devote an entirely new blog to what is happening in Lakewood. Let me update the sales and pending sales on our books. As I said in the market conditions blog, the house at 698 Oakridge is now sold and closed. We also mentioned a bigger home(also on Oakridge) is now under contract and set to close in the next two weeks. Both of these homes have been on the market for over a year and listed by multiple companies. The 698 Oakridge house was only listed with Carousel a few months and the other house was listed by 3 different realtors over a period of 2 years(never listed with Carousel). With all this said, let me reemphasize the apparent (new) demand for Lakewood homes with an emphasis on "lakefront"

Also, just got a contract on a home we listed about 3 weeks ago. This home is not "lakefront" and is located on Juniper Circle. The purchaser on this home is from Dyersburg and not part of the parade out of Florida.

Yesterday, I completed and mailed another 25 letters to lakewood owners asking them to list their home with Carousel. For all you Florida residents calling me and also reading my blogs, I am doing all I can to get more properties available for you. I know I have some Florida residents coming up at the end of next week and I plan to knock on some doors before you get here.

For all the lakewood residents reading my blogs for the first time, welcome. We do really need to discuss with you marketing and selling your properties and assisting you with your relocation.

I will return in a few days with an update on Lakewood!!!!!!

No comments: