Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Still another lakefront client!!!

Just wanted to update our readers about clients wanting in lakewood. This past week-end I drove my southern Alabama couple around to look at properties. I never was able to find them any houses(on the water at lakewood) to view. I guess all the residents in Lakewood are content to stay put as I would be also. We did however, find them a beaufiful home that they have made an offer for. This client is no longer in the market.

Also, just had a customer call (today) about one of the houses I just sold on the water. He asked me to offer that new owner $20,000 profit with a quick closing. This customer is serious about buying a nice home on the water at Lakewood. If you live in Lakewood and are considering selling, there may never be a better time to sell your property.

The current demand for lakefront properties in Lakewood reminds me of the first 3-4 years Lakewood was in existence. The prices were going up month by month and the lot sales were sizzling. Now, there is hardly any nice lots left to purchase and only 1 or 2 homes listed for sale.

No comments: