Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dyersburg Lakewood Home Wanted and I Have a New listing Coming Up

I have been working with a young family for a few months and they have definitely decided that they want to purchase a Dyersburg Lakewood home.

We looked at a beautiful brick home on Oak Ridge yesterday that I thought was perfect for them. The only negative from the wife was having to carry groceries up the stairs from the basement parking. The husband and I both loved the home. It is a brick 4 bedroom 3 bath in perfect condition.

So, now I am looking for a brick one level or 2 level with parking on first ground level with at least 3000' heated and cooled area and at least 4 bedrooms and perhaps a bonus room. If you match this description and have been considering selling your Lakewood home, this just might be your chance.

Also, I showed them another home in Lakewood that I am in the process of listing that is a 5 bedroom 3 bath home on the lake. If this home was a little newer and brick then I could have sold them this one before I had it completely listed.

Call or text Mike Frazier at 731-589-7841 if you want to buy or sell a home in Lakewood.

No comments: